Romeo Family Highlights

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reunion and ball fun

Okay so it has been forever and I apologize. Two trips to Vegas and a hubby who has been working 10+ hours and two hours commute time to Tahoe without weekends off has left me tired with no time.
So the first trip to Vegas was Zach's ten year reunion. We weren't really planning on coming since we had planned early on in the year to cut back on our Vegas trips. Ha, I am sure this was trip 5 or 6. Anyway, Andy had decided to go and a friends response was that you can't have just one of twins there. So we came down and it was fun despite them planning a outdoor picnic in VEGAS in AUGUST. It was just 113 that day- no biggy. Oh wait, I was eight months pregnant and a sweat mark had developed between the breast and belly line. Gross! But in the evening, it was an adult night out and the benefit of coming to Vegas is having a plethora of Grandparents to watch the girls. Thanks Romeos.

So here are the twins and their wifees.

This is Zach's pal Lisa and a couple others from his class.
The next big exciting happening was Zach's workday party at wild island with access to everything! Actually this year it was actually a really nice weekend so we spent most of our time at the water park. I didn't get any of the cute pics of Sydney going down the BIG toddler slide by herself in a tube or Eleanor going down a frog slide because the camera battery was dead. But I did get some shots of the go carts and the ball house. We had a super time and if anyone is interested coming next year to help us wrangle three kiddos through a water park, just let us know.
Surprise! Zach and Sydney found mom and and are armed and ready (to throw balls at me).Eleanor is only slightly behind as she tries to stay with big sis Syd,but she has learned that it is a necessary defense move to have a ball in hand at all times.

Zach and Sydney never lost their first place start and Sydney is ready to be the next Danika Patrick. (I am sorry to all race car fans I have know idea how to spell her name.) I find it pretty impressive that I can even name one professional race car driver.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute at the reunion and I didn't know Zach was a twin! Very cool. Love the race car driver reference...nice!

September 21, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

I wish I could have made it to the reunion. It would have been so nice to see you guys!

September 21, 2008 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Love the picture of the "ball attack."

And I'm sure Sydney is so into race cars because she hangs out with my boys so much!

September 22, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Why was Higginson wearing a Digital Underground "humpty dance" nose to the reunion?

September 24, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Wow, 10 years already! That's how I felt about mine, but I didn't make it to my reunion. Looks like you guys had fun! I loved the bounce house pictures, so cute! And little Eleanor with her ball in hand cracked me up

September 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home